Thursday, May 28, 2009

SWAPS!


So busy with swaps!!!

Handmade card, using fabric, and then using my sewing machine stitched on top! Sent this to Annet, with a couple of ATCs I'm very proud of (finally!). I made so many different ones, because I wanted to be proud, like REALLY proud of them. I ended up sending them a little late. Not just because of my perfectionist-y ways but also I had them done and in the envelope when my kitten knocked over a glass of milk right on top of it, soaked it.... and they're fabric (i'll post pictures, I want to wait a little bit, til she gets them), so they had to dry and one of them had...ugh well, it was a mess. and the ink smudged icky like on the back...

Now I'm working on 2 circus atcs. and just finished my zentangle inchies, I'll post pictures as soon as I load them.
just wanted my blog to know I hadn't forgotten about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment