Thursday, April 30, 2009

Pink and Orange ATCS











The 3 atc's I mailed today for a Pink & Orange ATC +something extra swap. I mailed 'em with some pretty ribbons and buttons and yarn. all light and dark pinks that matched the cards and light oranges. Very cute. I mailed them in a handmade card I forgot I had made years ago. I made these packs of 5 blank cards and was  selling them for awhile, and I found where I had put them.
The card I made by taking a giant sheet of paper, like 2x3 feet and scribbling in oil pastels, and then watercoloring over everything. Then i cut the sheet into rectangles that fit on white cards I bought at a hobby store. Just rubber cemented them on there, real simple, and works for any type of occasion, but looks nice and pretty and is different from the norm.


No comments:

Post a Comment