Friday, May 29, 2009

Fabric






My fabrics that will be my Circus ATCs! I loooooove the fabric. It's the whole inspiration! I'm using beads, really small ones to give it detail and sparkle. Make it kinda like when you think of costumes being sparkly. The lionmaster will be sparkly red beads and gold ones. And then a few gold and yellow beads in the lions to make them stand out. And then a small amount of stitching to top it all off! It won't take as long as it sounds... then again, I am a perfectionist... I tend to take longer than I plan on taking. That's why I've stopped signing up for more than 3 or 4 swaps at a time. I tried to do 7, and I ended up mailing a couple a few days late, because I get so wrapped up in making it perfect and wanting to be proud of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment