Friday, June 12, 2009

Caution....

After these zentangle images is an image of my OBSCENE ATC swap. so caution. it is "obscene" with a slight amount of cartoon-like nudity.

The rest of my zentangles, I mailed a while ago.



The group i mailed to partner #2. (image of partner #1's below is earlier entry.)



I also started a second series. These were just for fun with no partner in mind. If you'd be interested in swapping for them, leave a comment or message me at swapbot -- chimpieartist.



This image below is based on a 1964 black humor award winning series of illustrations, les belles manieres, by testu. i changed it a bit, added color, made it into my "obscene atc" which i'm mailing today. it's suppose to be funny. but it is also obscene, possibly lewd even... so caution.



This is the atc I am mailing to my partner, the 2nd one I am keeping in my own collection.


The next one is slightly more obscene.

No comments:

Post a Comment